HI FRIENDS ,I POST THE BEST COMMENTS OF THE DAY POSTED UNDER TV FANATIC
DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND SHARE MY BLOG
Year in Review: Best Couple of the year
December 15th, 2012 8:20 AM
CHUCK and BLAIR
For Ever, They're the Best
For Ever, They're the Best
The Vampire Diaries Round Table: "O Come, All Ye Faithful"
Read more tv spoilers at:tvfanatic
I know everyone's knocking Caroline for telling Stefan about Delena, but I don't blame her. Let's not forget that Damon compelled her, raped her, and fed on her. I don't think I could forgive Damon for that either. She's worried about Elena. Also, Stefan is the guy who helped her during her transformation and has been the guy upon whom she could depend to help with Tyler in the past, to solve her problems. So I can see where she'd feel an obligation to Stefan since I don't think either Elena of Damon would have fessed up any time soon.
I recently saw someone get drugged against her will at a club, and to think of someone taking away another's mind and then abusing their victim....well that's what Damon did to Caroline.
By the way, I think Julie Plec has a Thing about parental figures. What, one remains? Sheriff Forbes, watch your back.
I recently saw someone get drugged against her will at a club, and to think of someone taking away another's mind and then abusing their victim....well that's what Damon did to Caroline.
By the way, I think Julie Plec has a Thing about parental figures. What, one remains? Sheriff Forbes, watch your back.
Read more tv spoilers at: tvfanatic
No comments:
Post a Comment